G.A.S. GOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.A.S. GOTM

Hi everybody I’m a little upbeat tonight due to the fact that a dream since 1985 has come true. Ever since I saw Robbin Crosby grace MTV with this guitar I have wanted a Double Rhoads. It feels like Christmas in 1984 all over again. That is when I received my Rhoads custom. So I went out to do some errands and I come home I open the door and there she is I see the monstrous box. So playing it cool I go and see my wife talk to her a few minutes. Now is the time for the moment of truth I walk towards the box getting ready to open this masterpiece all of a sudden my heart drops. THE FU**ING box is already open. My wife walks over so calmly I ask DID YOU OPEN THE BOX! No she replies it was like that when it was dropped off. I am like F**K no not this one please. So I carefully pull the case out do a sign of the cross open the case Whew she made it in one piece. Picked her up looked at every detail, tuned her up, warmed up the old Marshall then found myself playing RATT songs. Thanks goes to Kevin Easton and the JCF for making the dream come true. I would also like to thank my wife for never busting my balls about my hobbies. EJ

Re: G.A.S. GOTM

Cool, is it a new Custom Shop?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Its the BIG RED Proto. There is also pictures in the Guitar of the month page.

Comment

God mother fucking damnit [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Holy crap. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

I've got to save up, in case one of those ever shows up used.

Comment

Man, could you imagine that with a reverse head [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Usally I hate red but man this thing is sweet

Long Live RC
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing:
              Man, could you imagine that with a reverse head [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Usally I hate red but man this thing is sweet

Long Live RC
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hate red too....um hated red I should say. I took a chance I love it! Its so not my usual self its great. Also here ia another picture to show you the size of this thing.

Comment

Beautiful! I'm more stoked than ever for Big Red now. Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

That's a nice guitar. I feel lucky to have actually seen it in person. Sully even pulled out a few RATT tunes that day. Congratulations, I think this was a coveted piece to aquire.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Sweet score! I hope it didn't break the bank! Big Red is the guitar that made me buy my first USA Jacskon back in 88. A white king v.

I knew I would want one of these after seeing one! What are the odds that somebody wants out of their JCF-02? I'd snap one up in a minute. Could I possibly have enough gas to go to the custom shop?

Enjoy man!
                    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I had heard it had been sold. Glad it went to a JCFer and to someone who will really appreciate it.

Comment

WOW [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

What a sweet guitar, I could only imagine [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

SWEET!
                          Love the matching head color.
                          Now I can't wait for one!
                          [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry everybody. It appears photobucket is having server trouble [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] . Hopefully the pictures will be up soon. EJ

Comment

Working...
                              X