Strat Assault! pics of the weapons...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strat Assault! pics of the weapons...

Actually Sam, I did find one that's kind of a platinum/pewter color with huge sparkle flakes. It's a custom and I believe it's even an '86. The guy who "won" the holograph reverse head said he'd email me after he got it and let me know whether he'd sell it to me but, alas, that was the last I heard from him. I found this one through a buddy I've done some deals with in the past and he's a great guy to boot. But, the reverse head isn't the one I was referring to in the above post. I'm waiting til it gets here and it's in my hands before I rave about it. Plus, I really want to post a nice set of pics of it and giev the history, blah, blah, blah...

Re: Strat Assault! pics of the weapons...

Cool....I'm glad you found one...was it a 2 hum, 1 hum, or H-S-S configuration?? They are rare in the Soloist's.

Mine is off to Kevin unfortunately. The weather and climate change from the West Coast to the East Coast really freaked it out [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

But, that is OK....it will be perfect when it gets back to me [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

You'll have to post pics of your new toys [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

go get yourself a site at www.onlinerock.com
      it's free and you can upload pics there...d.m.
      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Isn't that the Green Snakeskin Strat from Ian?
        He is a member here.

Great looking guitar!

I just bought a single hum Jackson Strat with reverse headstock as well(and mapleboard too) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

About the Photobucket, all you have to is donate like $5-10 or so.
          Then you will be able to upload many pics with no problem.

Comment

just downloading them one at a time works, it wouldn't let me up load lots of pics at the same time...

Comment

OK, I think Photobucket has their site fixed so here's a few pics...

Comment

Strat Assault! pics of the weapons...

I just got the most incredible looking and playing Jackson strat from a guy. It's a late 80's Ontario-made (#2520) Jackson that Dan Lawrence did some finish work to. The neck is thin, relatively flat on the backside, and FAST as hell... The gold OFR and hardware really make the graphic jump out. No scratches or dings to speak of; virtually mint.
                I included a pic of the python with my other two favorite strat bodies, my crossed swords, which has become one of my main stage guitars, and my '86 Bengal with a scalloped fretboard (from 10 on up). It'll be a ***** deciding which of these three to play out with on a given night cuz they all play great.
                I've got another guitar on the way that will eclipse all of these combined and I will be posting pics when it arrives, although I wouldn't expect it for another month or so. My quest for the guitar is perhaps only rivaled by Monty Python and his troupe.
                Let me know what you all think of the python. When I first saw it and got some info on it, I HAD to have it. I've become a single hum strat freak and this one just struck that GAS nerve perfectly. Thanks for the input and enjoy.
                Tommy T-bag

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Imagine that....Photobucket doesn't work. In fact, it took me a half hour to load in 5 pics because I kept getting all kinds of error messages. Guess their server or something is really screwed up. Any advice on other hosting sites that aren't so messed up? I don't mind paying a nominal fee but whatever site it is should be dependable and reputable. I never have more than a page or two of pics total on Photobucket and I pull down ones that I don't need up there anymore. I also resize them so that it doesn't suck up gobs of bandwidth or whatever large files do.
                I was really excited to post these pics too... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Tom...did you finally find your reverse head Soloist you were looking for??

I know you were/are jonesing for one bad.

Comment

Nice!!Great pic Tom & congrats on the new score [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] !!Thanx for sharing!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I'm not usually a fan a snake skin finishes but that really stands out.
                      No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

I like the black outline of the logo - that really helps it stand out. Don't think I've ever seen one like that before.

Comment

I've never really been into snake finishes either, that is until this one. It just jumps out at you and yes, the black outline of the logo really does it. I don't know if you can tell or not, but the logo also has a snakeskin pattern to it, which I've not seen before.
                          Thanks for the input.

Comment

Those are sweet. I don't think I'd mind playing any of them. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Jason

Comment

I was thinking about that guitar, but I already have 2 green snakeskin Jackson strats. It's like buying a new car, once you get it, you notice how many of them are around you! LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X