SL2H Mahogany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL2H Mahogany

Well, my truck has developed some serious issues and will cost me some serious dough, so after all of that, I beleive the my Custom Order Soloist order is on hold, but I beleive I am going to order a New SL2H Mahogany in Violin Brown. It will cost me about half the price of a custom shop and well, I can afford it and they are some awsome looking Soloists. I love the color and the cap is thin at 1/8 inch, so it won`t affect the mahogany tone very much. I am dissapointed a little, but I bet once I get an SL2H Mahogany into my hands, I will forget all about the custom, well for a while [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I am actually very stoked about this, becasue the SL2H mahogany was my first choice on the beginning. Anybody have one of these in Violin Brown? I have seen the color on an SL2H and looks very good, but I prefer the mahogany tone. I will post pics when I get her!! Thanks-Jack.

Re: SL2H Mahogany

Man Jack. I am way sorry to hear that. At least you can still get that SL2H MAH. I'm sure that will suffice for now. Good luck!

Jim
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Re: SL2H Mahogany

Ya Jim, I haven`t even got my quote yet from jackson, but i am figuring about $3000 but not sure. I will wait to order an SL2H Mahogany until I hear an accurate quote from Jackson. Hell, who knows maybe it will be less than I think it will be, if so, I still may be able to swing it.Hey, the SL2H Mahogany is a smokin guitar for sure. Jack.

Comment

Working...
      X