Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OSG Limited Edition White Bloody Warriors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSG Limited Edition White Bloody Warriors?

Anyone got one they'd be interested in selling? I may not be able to get the money I need for my Custom, so I'm looking for potential alternatives.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: OSG Limited Edition White Bloody Warriors?

Those were so cool. I remember looking at those before I bought my black and white WR1, and the only thing that kept me from buying one was the battery compartment for the EMG's. I am really not a fan of the EMG's and would have put in Duncans, but not much you can do about the battery box.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

hey cool a white bloody warrior
      that sounds cool [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      never seen one [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
      someone got a pic for me?

Comment

Matt

Comment

Newc I have #2, its dead mint still sitting in the box Matt shipped it to me in (original Jackson box for this guitar, btw) I dont WANT to sell but some things have come up that are forcing me to sell some guitars... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

anyway, PM or email me and we can talk.

Thanks

Mike

Comment

A few months ago Rocker Guitars in San Francisco, CA had one that looked just like that.

Comment

Those were cool- wish I would have bought one myself now. I couldn't get over that ugly unfinished neck joint though- in fact if you want to try and track down a few previous owners, do a search for my thread about finished neck joints. On other unfinished joints, the paint was up a little higher so you couldn't see that darker wood part. Good Luck finding one [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

PreMenstrual sent [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

awesome guitar, i´d really like to have one
                  this is the first warrior that deserves it´s name [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  but the thing with the new unfinished neck joint is really weird and ugly
                  i din´t really notice it till these pics , cause i only new the older ones
                  good luck with this one though, newc

greetz
                  andy

Comment

Working...
                  X