my SL1 (test pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my SL1 (test pic)

Earlier this year I was searching around for an SL1 for a project that I wanted to do. I talked to a couple of JCF bros about buying their soloist, but I ended up finding this one on ebay. It's a 2000 model in yellow/gold pearl - the color grows on you after awhile. It's in great shape with 1 ding on the top contour of the body.

I've sent it off to get refinished and have a graphic added. Once I get it back in a couple months I'll share it with you all!

Re: my SL1 (test pic)

That's a yellow I can dig. Congrats on getting the guitar and be sure to get us pics of the refinish ASAP. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Must admit I quite like it in the yellow as it is [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Wolf

Comment

Whoa, that IS a surprisingly nice yellow. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow- I have a similar guitar in the "Oldest" thread in the General Charvel/Jackson section, also in the Gallery. Hard to tell by the picture, though, as the outside light is throwing me off.

Great guitar, though. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I could love that yellow on a Rhoades with black bevels....mmmmmm [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I had a 1991 Rhoads pro I purchased from a rep in 1994. It was a NOS that was given back to the rep from a store that went out. It was yellow gold pearl with black bevels. I wish I still had it but I sold it to finance a Rhoads usa.

Comment

very nice. I like a yeller geetar
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Sweet color! I'd like to see that on a RR1t with black pins! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet Soloist. Now, what color are you going with on the refin, and what graphic?

Comment

yellow rocks
                      I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

I dig that yellow. Looks awesome with the black hardware.

Comment

Working...
                        X