Gold USA Dinky with CrAZy ELectRoNICs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gold USA Dinky with CrAZy ELectRoNICs

JE1500 (note the stacked pot on the end) - http://www.jcfonline.com/resources/J...l/target4.html
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I think this is the wah thing...at least that's kinda what it sounds like when I flip that mini switch on.

[/ QUOTE ]
      Probably phase (outer coils) I have that on my 3 way mini. It has a very unique sound, which I always thought kinda sounded like a light wah. I don't use it often cause it only works tonally for certain situations. The other position on the mini I use all the time though, thats the dual sound. Cool setup though, I'd love something like that because I'm a tone freak.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        ...and would anyone want it if I were to rip it all out??

[/ QUOTE ]

I call dibs!

I'll take it if you want to get rid of it...

PM Sent...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          JE1500 (note the stacked pot on the end) - http://www.jcfonline.com/resources/J...l/target4.html

[/ QUOTE ]
          Saved me the effort [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem - wouldn't want you to strain yourself [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem - wouldn't want you to strain yourself [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I´ve got blisters on my left hand [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Now now, musical success is no excuse for laziness [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

You got me [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

very cool, is it a custom. i dont ever remember a model like that.

Comment

Thanks to Newc for that handy link! Just got back from Vegas...including a trip to Ed Romans place. More on that later.

4 digit plate...I believe that it is in fact a custom rig, given the electronics, the color, and binding. And I'll get back to ya Pinto. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

4-digit bolt-on serial is Custom Shop

Comment

Great looking guitar. You got a smokin' deal on that. Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

<font color="yellow">If the quality is anywhere near my #3510 Dinky Custom, he got a terrific deal and a very nice guitar!!

I paid $500 w/Charvel Chainsaw case for mine and had to restore it [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Skin's guitar looks great out of the case!!

Cool score.... </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Ah...that's funny, I was keeping track of that one on Ebay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! Thinking pretty hard about it at the time...

Comment

Working...
                              X