Faded Wine Red or Gold pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faded Wine Red or Gold pics?

Gettin ready to order...again. Anyone got a pic of an SL-1 or 2 in Faded Wine Red or Gold? I'd really appreciate it! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Faded Wine Red or Gold pics?

I have 2 USA Soloists that may be close to what you need...one is wine red w/ a matching head...the second is a darker, burgundy metallic with the regular black head. Here's the pics.
    the 87 is the one above

this is the 88.
    email me for more or better pics.

Comment

Faded Wine Red is a transparent finish. Sorry, TM, but nothing like your pictures. I saw Gold once, and it looked nasty. Don't have a pic, though.

Comment

Faded Wine Red

(Although I think it's usually a little more "faded" than that. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )

Comment

Thanks guys. You know, I ALWAYS spend more time deciding over colors than playing the @)(#@ thing! I used to hit Online Stage Gear's site all the time just for the cool pics he had that showed the different colors!

Thanks for the input!

Comment

The finish of the SLS Soloist from the Jackson Website is Faded Wine Red. This one looks a little bit more faded than Shreddermon's [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X