Custom KV7 on order from VWall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom KV7 on order from VWall

I finally was able to place the order for my KV7, and I signed the paperwork today! Scott from V Wall Guitars has been way cool and went out of his way to get this thing on order for me. Thanks Scott!

The guitar: http://www.665.org/thethirteenthhour/stuff/KV7.html

VWall - http://www.vwallguitars.com

Andy Oliphant
    The Thirteenth Hour

Re: Custom KV7 on order from VWall

Looks cool I know I saw another thread on this. You've been working on this for a while. Glad to hear it is finally happening for you. I just received the big red proto. There is nothing like the feel of a Custom Shop Jackson in your hands. Congrats. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

That's gonna be one fucking wicked axe man. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Wicked-looking metal machine! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

The "XIII" inlay is pretty cool, too.
        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Nice Andy - that finish is awesome!

Comment

OMFG that green swirl is awesome! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

It's funny, but I was actually gonna buy a beat up Ibanez if the price was right and refinish it just like that. An Eerie Dess Swirl with just green. Looks awsome though. Congrats

Comment

gorgeous guitar but IMHO the body should have been bigger to compensate for the bigger neck, i think the only guitars that look good without having a bigger body are strat shaped guitars, but none the less that is one wicked axe and i bet it sounds brutal, enjoy! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice to see the small fraternity of Jackson CS 7s growing by one. If they'd had real 7 string Floyds when I placed my order, my guitar might well have one. I like the finish, too. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Mike
                  Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

I thought that there is an Original Floyd for 7 strings? hmm...I could be wrong though...

Comment

Originally posted by Cerastine Order:
                      I thought that there is an Original Floyd for 7 strings? hmm...I could be wrong though...
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There is - now. There wasn't when I ordered my Soloist 7, they only had the Takeguchi, or however you spell it, and it's Lo-Pro, which hinders me in a variety of ways. SO I got a Tunomatic and string-thru.

Mike
                      Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Thanks Andy!!
                        This guitar will be a sweet one for certain!
                        I cant wait to see it myself!!

Soo... very soon [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

just me being dumb but ehh..

aren't those two different guitars?! the left one with one EMG and different inlays and the one with the JBs ?

Comment

Ok, come on now... really...

PHOTOSHOP. I swear I'm gonna put a disclaimer on that page...

Andy Oliphant
                            The Thirteenth Hour

Comment

Fine, done... After roughly 10 million people asking me how I have pictures of a custom guitar that I just ordered, or why I ordered a guitar that someone already has, or why the two pictures look different, or why I'm ripping off someone elses paint job, I'm tired of it! DISCLAIMER NOW AVAILABLE! CLICK THE ORIGINAL LINK!

This is what happens when you agitate a drunk person!

Andy Oliphant
                              The Thirteenth Hour

Comment

Working...
                              X