My brand new SLATQH arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brand new SLATQH arrived!

I've had many Jacksons over the years, but this my first brand new one since 1988 (a custom King V). What is it about a brand new Jackson? I've never seen anything cleaner in my life! Many gracious thanks to Scott from Vwall who made this happen for me. We are lucky to have dealers like him and Kevin from Easton and the others associated with our board. When I was a kid, All I had for major stores was East Coast Music Mall in Danbury and Brian Guitars in New haven.
    [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
    These guys put places like that to shame. It's nice to finally deal with decent people!
    I've had a major case of gas so you'll see me posting the other new aquisitions soon!
    1 2 3 4 5
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Re: My brand new SLATQH arrived!

WOW!...nice guitar man! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] That thing is awesome! I noticed you got a G&G case with that. Did you have to pay extra for that? Or has Jackson started using the G&G cases as standard versus the plastic hardshell ones? Just curious.

The only problem is that seeing that guitar only makes me want to pull the trigger on a custom archtop I've been wanting. I guess its back to the custom shop quote form for me.... [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Ken

Comment

Heh. Brian Guitars that brings back memories. Thats where I purchased my 84 custom Rhoads. Great looking guitar. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Enjoy!

Comment

I noticed you got a G&G case with that. Did you have to pay extra for that? Or has Jackson started using the G&G cases as standard versus the plastic hardshell ones? Just curious.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know they come with the SLATQH's, but not the regular soloists. I asked Scott if he could get me one for the Limited SL2HT Chlorine I have n order from him. He's still waiting to hear ack from his rep. I would think that you could upgrade to one if you wanted.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Comment

Originally posted by sambencuda:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I noticed you got a G&G case with that. Did you have to pay extra for that? Or has Jackson started using the G&G cases as standard versus the plastic hardshell ones? Just curious.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know they come with the SLATQH's, but not the regular soloists. I asked Scott if he could get me one for the Limited SL2HT Chlorine I have on order from him. He's still waiting to hear back from his rep. I would think that you could upgrade to one if you wanted.

Thanks for the compliments guys!
          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

One of the sweetest Trans Black Jackson guitars I have ever seen!
            I LOVE trans Black with quilt top.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Looking at that guitar, I got an odd sensation.
              I figured it out, I MESSED MYSELF

Comment

Great axe! Congrats.

Comment

I just have one thing to say about that axe [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I want one in the worst way...I don't know if I want blacke, red, blue, or green...Congrats, that is one sweeeeet geetar

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Schweeeeeeeet! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by kpacheco:

The only problem is that seeing that guitar only makes me want to pull the trigger on a custom archtop I've been wanting. I guess its back to the custom shop quote form for me.... [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Ken
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You have too many guitars already [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hey wait... [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] You should send a couple my way, so I can start my collection...then it would kind of be like your collection as well [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That is SUPER nice. Congrats!

Comment

Yes indeed, very very nice!

Comment

Good luck with that sweet ride, bro.
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X