jackson firebird price question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson firebird price question

well since coming here and checking out some of the members killer guitars, i was wondering what do the jackson firebirds fetch resale wise? any help would be greatly appreciated. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Re: jackson firebird price question

Huge amounts of $$$waddage$$$. Once Fender bought Jackson they stopped all Gibson shaped guitars... (Round Horn V, Explorer and Firebird) There are still dealers who have some out of the final run of 'Birds. Big cash!!

Adrian
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Whatever you are willing to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by brett8388:
        No comment.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] as long as you're laid back like me I'm sure you see it as no big deal. I've got all the time in the world.

Comment

well that ends that! i liked them but i'm not going to spend big bucks. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah GMW has some nice firebirds, the last ones made. they have a special low price of....

4 thousand dollars each (around that anyways)

Comment

Junker [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I miss it [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Avenged:
                yeah GMW has some nice firebirds, the last ones made. they have a special low price of....

4 thousand dollars each (around that anyways)
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WOW! $4K! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by brett8388:
                  No comment.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  What's the matter Brett, got a tummy ache?
                  All hail the 'King'
                  R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

i think that he's trying to be diplomatic; the refin has taken alot longer than planned. it's being painted at the moment, but even after the paint is done, it's more than likely going to need to have the frets redressed after the strings are on it, as the neck has a twist on the bass side and i'll have to adjust for it.

i'd say the term junker is putting it mildly; the only positive thing i can say about the poor thing is that at least the headstock was never snapped off. just about anything else you can imagine is wrong with it; from cracked inlays to a twisted neck, to cracks in the floyd post holes.

good times.

sully
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Good luck with the restoration Brett (and Sully).

I am sure it will be a masterpiece when it is done and a fine addition to your collection. As you said earlier. Your collection would not be complete without it.

Chris

Comment

Well, I waited forever for the Vinnie Vincent, and it's fucking perfect. I don't mind waiting for the bird to return perfect as well (and the Exodus King V - almost forgot about that one).

I've given Sully a pretty big ration of shit because he quoted me a very aggressive delivery date. It's all in fun - not like I don't have something else to play around here.

Brett

Comment

Cool. Lets see some pics of the other restorations if you don't mind while we wait for this one (which will no doubt be my personal favorite of course [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ).

Comment

Ditto Firebird V. I paid a bunch for a junker just to say I have one. Personally I don't care for the body shape, but as a collector I needed one.

Brett

Comment

Brett,

Is the refin about complete on the junker??

Adrian
                              All hail the 'King'
                              R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Working...
                              X