LATEST SCORE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LATEST SCORE!!!

Lately I've been selling most of my stuff, but when I came across this one, I knew I had to have her... she'd been on ebay a few times, but the price was too high. Well I got her for a price that I liked, and here she is:

1989 San Dimas plated Custom Shop Dinky:

A lot of rare features for a 1989 model on this one... Non-Recessed Floyd with route, 24 fret ebony neck with matching headstock, fusion style electronics and layout, active preamp, lower horn recess and scalloped neck heel, as well as the matching headstock. She plays great and sounds wonderful, and is close to dead mint as you can really get!

Anyways, it's been a while since I bought anything, so I thought I'd share! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Re: LATEST SCORE!!!

Dayum..... kinda makes you wanna chunk rocks at the DK2LE on order..... That is Kick Ass. I have always been a fan of solid white. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Good Score.

Comment

WOW! Nice score!!

Comment

I've seen that one on eBay. Real nice. Looks real clean. Sweet score!

Jim
        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Wow! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I was watching that one too. I love solid white guitars. The only thing I don't care for are matching headstocks. I know I'm strange... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Schweeeeet score!

Comment

nice guitar

Comment

Cool! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              You sure it's 25 1/2" scale though? I mean, like you measured it? (I know, stupid question [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks everyone! I had an all white Charvel fusion very similar to this, but ended up selling it and regretting it. When this came up, it was a no-brainer. lol

Well before I bought the guitar I wasn't so sure... the seller never checked, and had it boxed up before he sent it, so I didn't have a clue...

I personally thought it was a fusion and did start a thread asking about them a while back. It is long scale, and I'm actually happier that it is.

It would have been nice to own the earliest known fusion, but for playability, I much prefer it the way it is.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Sweet. I'm a fan of white guitars too.
                  Was that the "Whitest guitar they can build" one?

Comment

Beautiful guitar, xeno [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I like white guitars like yours and that's why i kept a couple of photos of this all white Soloist, i found on eBay i think. Just for your amusement and maybe inspiration ->

/Henrik
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

very nice, Xeno. That'd look real purty sitting next to my black Fusion [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Xeno- great score! Love the white with matching headstock. Killer! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice score Xeno!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] congrats!!Love white guitars!!Looks really clean too bro!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Very Nice! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe:
                              24 fret ebony neck
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That neck looks like maple to me. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Nice score. Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X