LATEST SCORE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LATEST SCORE!!!

Yeah, Pulverizer, that was the same guitar... I'm really surprised nobody else grabbed it.... though the price was a bit prohibitive.

Ebony Fretboard maple neck... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyways, nice guitar Jackson1... I really like pure white guitars, and don't really care for the cream or pearl white... so it's perfect for me, except the middle pickup which always gets in the way. I'll be screwing that one down and out of the way before I play it again though.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Wow, that guitar looks to be in great shape too. Nice score.

Comment

Great score, man. Congrats!

Comment

Very nice, white just looks sooo clean.

Comment

Cool! I love pure white guitars.

Comment

I think most people assumed it was a Fusion. I had one of those '89 Dinky 24's and it was pretty cool. I should have kept it.

Comment

Yeah, you were correct about that and I assumed it was a Fusion as well. It's not, and I'm actually glad it isn't. I've never really felt comfortable playing the short scale, and the guitar smokes.

Comment

great score man, I do like those white guitars [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice guitar! If I'd had the money, I would have snagged that a while back myself. But I'm glad it's gone to a good home. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Man!!! I was checking that out and I thought it was a Fusion for sure. The seller never emailed me back so I didn't get any further. Glad a fellow JCF'r got it. Let me know if you get tired of it. I have been looking for a white DK-1.

Enjoy! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

The bodies on the production Dinky 24's (which look a little different than this one) has the exact same body as a Fusion, so that adds to the deception. One has to have the string length measured to be 100% sure what model it is before they buy.

Comment

Saw it on Ebay several times... she's definitely a beauty! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Well I was in love with the white/white and ebony with sharks, and the non-recessed floyd with route... If it were a fusion, it would have been one of the earliest ones, and probably would just sit collecting dust [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But it's a Dinky, so she'll actually get played. I love the 87-89 Ontario stuff... it's so solid and well built. I actually like the pickups with the gain boost/eq deal... I need to find out what the little dip switches do next.

Comment

Working...
                            X