Rarwwwwwwwrwrwr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rarwwwwwwwrwrwr

I have an SL1 Natural and a PC1 Solar on order. Sound familiar? I really like that trans blue kelly!!
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

hahahahaha
      Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Thats awesome, I agree it looks a little unusual, but it's unique and I think it looks great !

Comment

I love that thing

Comment

yeah, I have three Kellys and while the CS is the perty one, the others are awesome with the Flamed (curled) maple top...

instock inventory

Comment

At one time I had 3 KE2's. I sold the EDS and Trans Blue. I prefer solid color or graphic. This is the one I kept.

Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I bet that would look really cool on stage, whatever color the lights were.
                Hear the universe scream
                Bleeding from black holes
                Whom horns careless
                And whom God mourns

Comment

nothing is as perty as this IMO

instock inventory

Comment

of course, thes are perdy too

instock inventory

Comment

The blue one looks like it could be a quilt top. Did you order it that way or just find a good one?
                      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

its a custom shop that someone burned Guitar Asylum on. I just happend to call the same day they said they couldnt pay for it... and voila... Its mine biyatch!

instock inventory

Comment

Owning an insurance agency is great isn't it?!!! I bought that green quilt NAMM Charvel from Guitar Asylum that they still have on the website.

Comment

well, Its been pretty effing slow here. I am a new agent that started from scratch last January. So the money aint coming in... but I was smart and put a bunch of money aside when my first wife was killed in a car wreck. so I live ok without the income from the buisness. I still have to put a lot of capitol in it right now, but I will be paid back eventually...

instock inventory

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss. I've been at it 5 years. I was given a good size book to start. Scratch is tough!! Stick to it and it will pay off. This is the best move I ever made. I'm doing better than I ever thought I would.

Comment

Wow !!!!!!! Way Cool. I Like It Too

Comment

Working...
                                X