Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should the price difference in a USA...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should the price difference in a USA...

What should the price difference in a USA KV and an import KV be? What should either be in the first place?

TIA,

Re: What should the price difference in a USA...

Hello, The price difference in a USA verses an import Jackson can be quite different depending on the model.
    For more specific pricing or if you would like to order a New Jackson Usa or Import, please drop me an email.
    From there we can go over models, prices and layaway terms if you need.

Vwall Guitars

[email protected]

Scott

Comment

Yup, depends on the model. Since there are no more neckthrough import KVs being made, and no bolt-on USA KVs, the prices will vary greatly.
      Older import King Vs like the Mustaine Pro will usually sell easily for $600 if it's in great shape. The USA version will go higher if it's also in great shape.
      The KV2s still hold a pretty high value (up t0 $1000 or more) unless they're totally junked out (huge chunks of the tips missing, etc).
      KV4s (import FLoyded neckthrough) are pretty rare, so they may go for about $500-$650 depending on color and condition (and who's buying/looking for one).

KV3s go kinda low as they're bolt-ons without neck/head binding.

Then you've got the JS30KV and KVX10 which are essentially the same guitar (24 fret bolt on stringthrough).

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

A local dealer has an import KV for around $600-$700. I don't know which version it is. This dealer is known for being kinda steep in their prices. I was curious to see if this one was over-priced or a good buy.

Comment

You'd have to find out which model it is - if it's a Dave Mustaine KV Pro (neckthrough) in good shape (no major tip damage), I'd say go for it.

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
          X