Roswell Used Price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roswell Used Price?

What would be the common good deal at a used price for an American Roswell Rhoads? I'm currently hit by GAS and Id like to know how much they go used.

I'm in so profond need of a Roswell Rhoads that I wouldnt mind paying 850$US to buy a used import.

Re: Roswell Used Price?

Well then there ya go .. your price is $850 .. if ya find one for say ..$500-$600 you saved some money [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

$3k or a bit less for the aluminum ones if you can find one.
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Its sure that if I find a deal at 500-600 I wont bring 800$ and give them 200 more than the axe is worth. But would 850$ be a fair price for an american one?

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne:
          $3k or a bit less for the aluminum ones if you can find one.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Omg. Guess I'll have to stick with an Import or find a non-aluminum one.

Blue Sparkle [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I`ve got a blue sparkle for about a month now. Sorry, not for sale. Really cool axe. Have ordered black LSR tuners to fresh it up a little. Will post some pics soon.

Comment

What was the original color of the lsr?

Comment

the blue sparkle roswells are imports and did not have lsr tuners on them.
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Oh I tough he snagged an American Blue Sparkle Roswell.

Anyway, I guess thats about it. Thx for the replies [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Hambucker:
                    Its sure that if I find a deal at 500-600 I wont bring 800$ and give them 200 more than the axe is worth. But would 850$ be a fair price for an american one?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no, not at all, considering any US non-aluminum roswells would be custom one-offs. you're not gonna find one that cheap.

sully
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

If I`m not wrong I`ve seen a red/orange sunburst ( don`t know what the finish is called, Dave Mustaine had a King V with that finish) Roswell on Ed Roman`s site. But who knows what that really was. Anyway, it looked awesome IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by kruneh:
                        If I`m not wrong I`ve seen a red/orange sunburst ( don`t know what the finish is called, Dave Mustaine had a King V with that finish) Roswell on Ed Roman`s site. But who knows what that really was. Anyway, it looked awesome IMO.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Looks like Amberburst to me or tobbacco burst.

Comment

Originally posted by kruneh:
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've seen pictures of that guitar and it truly is awesome. However, after all the horror stories I've read at this site concerning Ed Roman, I'd be reluctant to deal with the guy.
                          "POOP"

Comment

If it's still the same pic, that Roswell on Ed Romans site is mine (pics in the Rhoads section of the gallery). He just used images he pulled from the Jackson site if I remember correctly. I got it direct from AMIC in the UK so no, it's not been anywhere near him at all!
                            I'd say is was an amber sunburst by the way!
                            Cheers
                            Ian
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I got a black import for $475 w/case.
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X