No announcement yet.

Whats the diff. between SL2 and SL2H?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats the diff. between SL2 and SL2H?

Is this what it is? sl2b from the 97 cat?

Comment

Actually, that might very well be it. Never heard any JCFers talking about the SL2B before. Do you have a higher quality scan of that page?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Review on SL2H I found:

Price Paid: N/A

Features: 10
        This guitar is awesome ass shit!
        Case closed, it is made with and laminated in pure awesomeness and bi-products of awesomness.
        Point is it's an ass kicking axe!
        Actually, it's ass-kicking and nut-exploding, allow me to explain: I was wrenching out some awesome ass shit from this guitar and my dad comes in and says "It's 3 in the morning, would you mind turning that down a little so I could sleep?" so I cranked my amp to 11 and did a hardcore C powerchord and his nuts exploded in his pants, and he statred rolling around on the ground in agony so I said to him "ask me to turn it down again and I'll crack your neck with a A!

Sound: 10
        It sounds like awesomeness, case closed!
        Here's a good example of how good the sound is: One time I attached a tiny-ass M2 marshall amp to my belt and went into my neighbor's backyard, my neighbor has a big-ass dog but I wasn't afraid, as it charged towards me I used this guitar's awesome tone and did pinch harmonic and blew the dog's head off like in Scanners, I get the feeling that the guy who wrote Scanners had a Soloist, which is how he got the exploding heads idea. Point is it's fucking dangerous to do pinch harmnics around animals, even if you do it through a shitty-ass amp.

Action, Fit, & Finish: 10
        It's a soloist! This guitar's action is not unlike Carmen Electra's action, which is smooth and long lasting.
        I played so fast on this guitar that I actually made time reverse for a split second like in Superman, except in this one I ran over to Louis who was stuck in a car or something and I did a pinch harmonic and blew her fuckin' head off then made airplanes crash with my sweet-ass powerchords.

Reliability/Durability: 10
        It's the exact opposite of a mexican bank teller in it's reliability.

I've killed about 700 different living things with this guitar and I haven't even needed to tune it yet.

Customer Support: N/A
        Never dealt with the mother fuckers, but if I did and they gave me shit I'd do a C powerchord over the phone and blow their nuts/ovaries off.

Overall Rating: 10
        10 out of 10, this guitar is more dangerous than a leg-humping hobo on a subway, I suggest you buy two, one for you and one to give to a friend so you guys can sonic-battle and whoever looses doesn't get to bare children in the older years.
        This guitar is perfect in every way except that it doesn't come with blood-splatter-proof paint.

Submitted by Bob Vila at 08/23/2005 11:37

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhmmm... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] So... You like it then?? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Actually, that might very well be it. Never heard any JCFers talking about the SL2B before. Do you have a higher quality scan of that page?

[/ QUOTE ]
          I've never heard of the SL2B, but I did hear of an SL2S that had the sharkfins... I think that's what's in the ad; the S almost looks like a B. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nope, that's from jacksonmuseum.com They have scans of most of them, but all that small. I've searched but can't find better ones. I managed to photoshop it enough to read the left text but it's just general "these are the best guitars evah!" stuff. All it mentions is the armstrong pickups and jackson bridge.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              my dad comes in and says "It's 3 in the morning, would you mind turning that down a little so I could sleep?" so I cranked my amp to 11 and did a hardcore C powerchord and his nuts exploded in his pants, and he statred rolling around on the ground in agony

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think maybe this guy likes his SL2H as much as I like mine.

Comment

An SL2 DOES have binding (black) (neck only).

I had one, and it was hands down the best playing guitar I've ever had. I much prefer the no inlay look as well.
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                X