Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Hey, my friend showed me this site an its pretty awesome. I have an Ibanez Iceman 200 with a Marshall 30FX Amp.

Re: Hey

hahah
    i'm his friend

whats up shreds

Comment

Whats up bitches!...... Enjoy the site......Long live Jackson!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

yeah!

Comment

Welcome to the JCF! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Long live Jackson

[/ QUOTE ]

true that. Jackson owns but ive always had a soft spot for ibanez ever since my rg470 i got when i was 18 (moons ago). Ive been gasing lately for a 550 though, needs me a shredder [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

anyhoo.......welcome to the forum and be sure to buy a jackson........IMMEDITAELY. Its a requirement to visit this forum [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah ibanez's are wicked i've got a rg 42 its so good.

Comment

I have a 550. The trem is nicer than the one on my kelly std, but the kelly has a nicer neck with better quality wood.

Comment

Welcome dude!

You should try a Jackson in the price range of that Ibanhead of yours... And then, come here again and post your opinions on how they compare. It'll be nice.

[img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                  Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
                  X