King V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King V

I'm thinking of getting a Jackson King V but should i save up 800 for the one without the whammy bar or save up 2000 to get it with the whammy bar?

Re: King V

Why not get one that is cheap and buy a trem bar?
    you can buy a trem bar for $10 or less.

Comment

Toru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where you've been Bro???
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Toryyyyyy! You're back buddy!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I missed ya, seriously.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Toryyyyyy! You're back buddy!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Who's Tory? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (Yes, that is 6 of them)

Classic!

Comment

hey shreds you should just get the expensive one, better quality or do what that guy said and get a cheap one and install a floating bridge. i'll even show you how to restring the floating bridege! GET A KING V MAN! that'd be so cool!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (Yes, that is 6 of them)

Classic!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You'd never forget it..
                [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

consider playing it first before buying it.
                  see if you are comfortable.
                  The V is not an ordinary shape and NOT for everyone.
                  Consider getting a Kv2 model.

Comment

I played a king v at the store a while ago. Blue ghost flames. Looked so badass, but if I'm going to spend four months of my income on a guitar I'd like one I can easily play sitting down. The frets were a little small too.

Comment

I think it's pretty comfy playing any type of V if you just stick the lower wing in between you legs (not too far in guys, not too far in...) so that you sit like playing the classic guitar. Or just put a strap on and stand up, if that feels more metal to you ;-)

Anyway, get a King V, that's an awesome guitar [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I played a king v at the store a while ago. Blue ghost flames. Looked so badass, but if I'm going to spend four months of my income on a guitar I'd like one I can easily play sitting down. The frets were a little small too.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's possible to play the KV2 sitting down. You just gotta wedge that sucker between your inner thigh.

Comment

Hey!
                          If you are a CREED playing idiot, then KV is not for you!
                          Otherwise...rock on!

Comment

Buddy you just created your own prison, created created created...

Comment

Working...
                            X