LTD KV2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTD KV2

I finally got around to getting pictures taken. Here they are.

http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Re: LTD KV2

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Comment

Oh my, that's sexy! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

That is freakin sweet. Somebody else posted one on harmony central.. man that looks like an excellent instrument.

Comment

Dayum. That's really freakin' cool. You need to put those DR Black Beauties on there.

How's the neck profile on that one? My KV2T is more like an older Jackson - a bit more substantial if you know what I mean.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

To be honest I haven't played it all that much. My wife has more hours logged on it than I do. She hasn't started on any Megadeth yet but I taught her the beginning to 'Your in Love' by Ratt a week or so ago.

It has a pretty slim profile. Seems similar to a DK1 but flatter.

Comment

Ah good now I don't need to whip mine out. The neck profile is slim, comparable to my Mustaine KV Pro. For some reason, I thought Jackson necks were getting thicker since I felt a 2003 KV2 with a Les Paulish neck and I was a lil worried.

Comment

That is awesome!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Wow, that turned out a lot nicer than I imagined. Nice dude [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

What kind of EMG are in there? Is it the 85 and 81? How do they sound?

Comment

Nice! congrats!
                        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I believe they had an 81 in the bridge and an 89 in the neck.

That is badass!
                          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is correct. Sounds great. I like the 85 in the bridge better and it may get a replacement one day. The 89 sounds good in the neck.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is correct. Sounds great. I like the 85 in the bridge better and it may get a replacement one day. The 89 sounds good in the neck.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, the 89 is supposed to be an 85 and an SA in one double coil case. You could always swap em out? Just a thought. Might be kinda cool to be able to have single coil tones in the bridge on demand. Plus, I've always liked the 81 in the neck pos anyway.

Again, killer ax. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Working...
                              X