Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LTD KV2

[ QUOTE ]
    didnt drumcityguitarland do a run of korina KV2s?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Did they? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

seems like ive seen a few around with floyds and they are korina. i know they did that limited one with the nonrecessed floyd and almost bare ebony fretboard, the set they did in korina for NAMM. anyone else seen one or have i not been getting enough sleep lately?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        seems like ive seen a few around with floyds and they are korina. i know they did that limited one with the nonrecessed floyd and almost bare ebony fretboard, the set they did in korina for NAMM. anyone else seen one or have i not been getting enough sleep lately?

[/ QUOTE ]
        I saw that one, that was a set with just one KV though(Kelly, Soloist and RR being the others), with matching guitar shape inlay, black binding around the neck and the headstock, non-recessed Floyd, EMGs, all Korina. Still not a KV-2. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

That one should be in Japan now I think.

Comment

I thought there were two of those sets?
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
            I saw that one, that was a set with just one KV though(Kelly, Soloist and RR being the others), with matching guitar shape inlay, black binding around the neck and the headstock, non-recessed Floyd, EMGs, all Korina. Still not a KV-2. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

That one should be in Japan now I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

The soloist is in Tennessee now [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

and that be a lime (not a lemon) in the Corona [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Here are the rest........

Comment

i swear i remember someone having a korina KV2. I know Ive seen one with a floyd, and it was just a KV2 but korina. Ill start looking for where i saw it later.

Comment

well it didnt take long but i found one. los music had one. they just called it a KV2 Korina, didnt say anything about custom shop, but theres one. and if there is one im sure there is more.

Comment

I see that now bro, it has a USA select serial too so what you said is highly possible.

I stand corrected. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Just a quick update guys!
                    There are only 2 of the LTD KV2's left available as of today!
                    For the details and all that good jizz, you can check it all out here at Vwall Guitars:
                    http://vwallguitars.com/kv2x.html

Many thanks!

Comment

come on two more of you out there want them. be the last 2. its all cool veliyasin. I just knew for sure I had seen a couple of them. Im sure they wont like a USA select series but I knew there had to be at least a couple of them. theres people on this board who have forgotten more about guitars then Ill ever know. I just have developed a love for KVs now.

Comment

my KV2X can beat up your KV2X nyuk nyuk nyuk

Comment

these are some sweet KVs though. So Metal, how close are these to the regular KV2? just out of curiosity, since you own like 3 KVs or something like that. Just be interesting to hear about a new KV2 being compared to the KV2X.

Comment

The neck profile is about the same as the Mustaine Pro KV, which is very thin. My KV2 from 2003 has an abnormally thick neck for some reason, so I can'; really compare it with that. Playability wise, the KV2X owns every other guitar I've ever played. Only thing is that I wish it were a string thru. The Floyd springs vibrate quite a bit on the KV2X, but that's the case with most FR guitars so it's all right. I've been using the KV2X as my main guitar ever since I got it set up. The EMG 89 is a nice touch, very good cleans on either modes. Everyone knows about the 81 by now so no need to get into that.

Comment

yeah i figured the 89 would make it more versatile. I mean its an 85 coil tapped. so why not put it in. suprise people with some decent cleans. that and sometimes the 81 just seems to trebly so use a little single coil action to give it just a tab bit more depth. its my main guitar too. finally ive found one that plays better than my roads pro, which i still need to get fixed, but first i got to sell my chlorine soloist for some funds. i dont mind it being floyded. its my first guitar with an Original floyd rose. i like the super low action and feel that a floyd has. i cant wait ot change the strings for the first time. havent messed with a floyd in a while. i wish Jackson would adopt this color combo or at least the EMGs in the USA series guitars. it sucks for people like me who are stuck on EMGs and as soon as you get a new guitar you already have to dump like $200 into it. no biggy though, a good Jackson is tough to beat.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                well it didnt take long but i found one. los music had one. they just called it a KV2 Korina, didnt say anything about custom shop, but theres one. and if there is one im sure there is more.

[/ QUOTE ]
                                There was someone here who actually had a Korina KV2 that was painted black from the factory, IIRC.
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X