LTD KV2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LTD KV2

why would they paint it black? course I throw EMGs in it so body wood doesnt make as big a difference, or so ive heard. I like the natural look of Korina. Seems like I saw one at guitarxpress or something like that. It looked awesome. kind of reminded me of a bowling alley but still awesome. taht and Ive always wanted a trans green one. what is cooler than a trans green KV2? maybe track down those 25th anniversary EMGs that were chrome. thatd be one wild guitar. would match well with the KV2X

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      why would they paint it black? course I throw EMGs in it so body wood doesnt make as big a difference, or so ive heard. I like the natural look of Korina. Seems like I saw one at guitarxpress or something like that. It looked awesome. kind of reminded me of a bowling alley but still awesome. taht and Ive always wanted a trans green one. what is cooler than a trans green KV2? maybe track down those 25th anniversary EMGs that were chrome. thatd be one wild guitar. would match well with the KV2X

[/ QUOTE ]
      They sometimes do that if the wood has some really visible imperfection.

Comment

I don'T like this ltd versions.I don't think that emg's are good.
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

to each his own, I personally love them and so far everyone who has bought this KV does too. i guess that makes sense about painting them. Itd be sweet if they did a KV2 mahogany natural finish like the Y2KV used to have. that would look pretty cool. I think a vintage or cream white would look nice on a KV2 too, or gold. Ive seen a gold rhoads but havent seen a gold KV2 yet.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Itd be sweet if they did a KV2 mahogany natural finish like the Y2KV used to have.

[/ QUOTE ]
            I saw a KV2T like that on ebay a while ago. Let me see if I can find a pic. It was pretty sweet lookin'.

Edit: I couldn't...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You've been giving us a lot of that lately. Do you ever actually ground your arguments on something, or give positive replies? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You've been giving us a lot of that lately. Do you ever actually ground your arguments on something, or give positive replies? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                No, he doesn't. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                On a positive note from me... EMGs rule!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I am quite sure he didn't really play any guitar with EMGs.

EMGs rule.

Comment

He sure got to a 100 posts all of the sudden. I wonder if the admins got a request for the classifieds section?
                    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I dont mind if people say they arent their cup of tea but sweet guitar anyway, but why not like this KV2? this isnt a post asking whether or not you like it, just showing pictures and talking about it. i dont really care though because I think EMGs rock. but if your not going to add anything to the thread why post? Ive always wanted a real diamond plated KV2. I think KV2s are my favorite guitars right now. Ive wanted one since I first saw this Metallica tribute band guy who was using just a plain black one.

Comment

KV is definitely my favorite Jackson shape. But I am not too fond of Floyds therefore I am hunting KV-1s, KV Pros and older Customs and Students. I only have a Korina KV-1, gotta have more. I really wanna get a CSB or Silver Sparkle KV Pro next. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

sounds like you got a nice collection going there. i wish the KV2T had been just the KV2 but with the string thru v plate like the rhoads. bet they would sell better. i mean the SL2T is just like the soloist why is the KV2T something different? The KV2X is awesome, i cant figure out anything i dont like about it. I like the way floyd guitars play. just used to it i guss.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            sounds like you got a nice collection going there. i wish the KV2T had been just the KV2 but with the string thru v plate like the rhoads. bet they would sell better. i mean the SL2T is just like the soloist why is the KV2T something different? The KV2X is awesome, i cant figure out anything i dont like about it. I like the way floyd guitars play. just used to it i guss.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            You know what, I was thinking exactly like you... But I have to admit... The more I see KV2Ts the more I start to like them... If one comes around with the right price and finish I will probably end up grabbing it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My collection is mainly Vs(Gibson White, MCS BVi, Korina KV-1), I have a couple of guitars which I might probably end up getting rid off in the future to concentrate on the Vs. I just like playing them a lot better, sitting down, standing up. Love 'em all! But as I said I gotta have more, especially more KVs!

Comment

Found it!

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

that is a sharp looking guitar but i cant get into the headstock and inlays. What was wrong with the regular pointy one and sharkfins? Vs are my favorite guitars too. My first guitar was an Epiphone 67 reissue V. had a KV3, now I have a rhoads pro, Y2KV, and the KV2X. Id like a KV pro but I want the one with the sperzels and what not, but havent run across one I liked when I had the money to spend. Anyone else pick up a KV2X? seems like Ive only heard of like 3 people from this board that has one.

Comment

Working...
                                X