LTD KV2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LTD KV2

That red EMG logo reminded me of the stereotypical highschool picture day where some really attractive kid gets a zit on their nose.

Just messing around, that's a sweet axe. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoa! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Very nice. Congrats!

EJ

Comment

Awesome,as it meant to be.Congrats!

Comment

I love mine to death. Definately my favorite guitar. I like the 89 in the neck because it gives you so much more to work with. Id love to have two of them but a declining bank account wont help me out with that. Id love to pick up a korina KV2 too. or a trans green one. hope theyd play near as nice.

Comment

what's the meaning of ltd? limited? if so,what are the pros of the ltd version?
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Only ten were made. With some nifty options.

Built in EMG's with stock 18v battery compartment, Black with GMG bevels, numbered headstock, etc, Check out Scott's site for more info.

You get the added 'zeste' of it being somewhat of a custom shop axe and enjoying a bit of 'fame'.
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Hey Jack, those are great pics! I keep lookin for KV's, but was kinda afraid to buy one because the body looked big and clunky in certain pics, but it looks really great in the ones you took.

Comment

Those came out nice. Just my opinion, but I think a brighter color for the bevels would have made this guitar stand out just a bit more.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Id love to pick up a korina KV2 too.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    There is no Korina KV-2 is there? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

i was afraid a brighter color would take away the stealthy and dark look of the guitar. I was just going to buy a regular black KV but wanted something with at least a little color but keeping the dark metal look to it. it is pretty dark but i think its just the right amount of color to be different but keep the cool black guitar look.

Comment

i surely remember seeing a few. at least i think. they were like one offs or stuff like that i think. I know ive seen a korina KV with a floyd.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          i surely remember seeing a few. at least i think. they were like one offs or stuff like that i think. I know ive seen a korina KV with a floyd.

[/ QUOTE ]
                          Exactly but KV-2 is a production model so anything one-off or custom would be a Custom Shop KV.

I know for a fact that there is a Korina KV-1, hell I own one! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] totally killer. Metal up your ass!!! Awesome score man.

Comment

now 28 to go.

Comment

didnt drumcityguitarland do a run of korina KV2s?

Comment

Working...
                                X