Need help with RR serial number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help with RR serial number

Not to forget, a San Dimas Rhoads... That's a silly low price! And it's been on tour in "Grave"... somebody please buy it!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

DeathMetalSycho: As for the spelling of my name, spelling with a "K" instead of "Ch" is one of the common ways to spell this name in Sweden :-) I remember living in the USA for a year when going to highschool; the "K" totally threw people off [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Is that right? 4500SEK = $575 for a 1984 Rhoads?

Whoa! seems like a good deal, even with the repairs.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Yep, that's approx. $575.

My GAS grew too strong, so I bought the guitar :-) I'm REALLY looking forward to getting it delivered so I can plug it in [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Even though I really wanted a custom rather than a student, I thought that the price was too good to turn the guitar down just because it doesn't have the sharkfins and the bound fingerboard. The EMG pickup kit is brand new and the Kahler newly refinished so I think I will be one very happy RR owner! Thanks for all the input from you guys!

Anders: Yeah, Jonas seems to be a really nice guy, so i fell really confident in buying the guitar from him!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Not to forget, a San Dimas Rhoads... That's a silly low price! And it's been on tour in "Grave"... somebody please buy it!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

On tour in "Grave"? huh?

Comment

Hehe, "On tour in "Grave"" maybe sounded a bit confusing. Grave is about as much oldschool as it gets when it comes to Swedish Death Metal ( http://www.grave.se ), and Jonas gigged with that guitar.

Yeah, the price was definitely too good to pass up, I agree about the Rosewood and dots... but at that price!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Congrats Kristian!
              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, the price was too good to be turned down, and like you said, it's San Dimas Rhoads for God's sake! I'll just have to buy a Custom too [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Ahhh...nothing beats good-old death metal [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] I had a look at their website and listened to a couple of songs, I like [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] It's good to know that the seller has been playing good music on it before I get it, that usually makes a guitar sound better ;-)

Comment

Working...
                X