Jackson strat 1987, reverse strat head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson strat 1987, reverse strat head

well, I dunno the value of it but the kahler kills it for a lot of people (myself included). I've paid between 350 and 370 for a Jackson Strathead necks so that should tell ya somethin [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

looks cool...dirty fretboard and all...congrats and welcome
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Awesome-looking guitar just the way it is. Love it just the way it is and if you want a neck pickup, just add another guitar to your collection.

Welcome to the JCF!
        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Welcome to the board! That guitar is tits! Who owns tim roses's green one now? That one I was chasing forever...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

You would definitely lose a substantial % of value.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't fall for this one - the most you'd get for it from this bunch is $850 because of the Kahler and the wear on the fretboard, and even then the body would have to be mint.

If you want another pickup, add it; it won't affect the resale value in the long run.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this were a pointy, you'd be right on the money. As it stands, I'd buy legit Jackson stratheads for $850 all day. Give me 10 please. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh wait, you can't. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

<font color="aqua">What a beautiful guitar, I wouldn't change a thing on it. Welcome to the forum - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Welcome aboard.
                She's a beaut - leave her be !

Comment

Beautiful Guitar! If it's original, and it most likely is, I'd say leave it alone.

Nice!!

Comment

Newc you are on crack that guitar goes for mor ethan 850 modded or not

Comment

Nice axe, that fretboard rules! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Newc you are on crack that guitar goes for mor ethan 850 modded or not

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it is sad but true that Newc is on crack. He's been on crack for going on two years now. If you look back to his old posts, you can clearly see that at one time, he was a friendly, personable, knowledgable JCF member in good standing.

Now, sadly, he puts rivets on innocent Warriors and Krylon's everything he gets his hands on. He will dis, at any opportunity, anybody even remotely linked to the "San Dimas" era of Jacksons and Charvels.

Don't hate him. It's the crack talking. Somewhere, deep down inside, amongst the half digested Snickers bars he calls his "inner self", there is a perfectly good, albeit rather damaged (and sugar rushing), human being who loves all that is holy in and of San Dimas.

We still love him. We have to. He's not going away.

Comment

Rotf!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

geez.... [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Chuck,

You are right on.. I have been here for 3 years now and NEWC will basically wait till a thread reaches a consensus and then post exact opposite. Unfortunatly in this case it is in support of ruining one of the few remaining specimen of Jackson Strathead left, when the dude could probably sell it and buy 2 of whatever dual humbucker guitar he wants. NEWC is just about the most abrahsive person I have ever seen post on a message board.

Comment

Working...
                                X