Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: your opinion on the RR LTD 25th anniversary

[ QUOTE ]
    yeah, but that's list, and the LTDs go for the amount you'd likely pay for one of these. not to say that's affordable, but it's not totally insane for what they are, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I beleive they were expected to sell for full list ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

yikes. nevermind, then! :d
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I thought the 25th Anniversary was a bullshit move by the company. When the LTD's came out I worked for a Jackson dealer and we were assured that the company would never again produce this guitar. I know FMIC bought them out, but I still think it's bullshit that they didn't honor a previous promise. I don't quite understand it because they didn't produce enough of these for it to be a revenue generating decision. Anyone know the story as to why they did this run (and lost a bit of credibility to do it)?

Comment

guess there are copyrights against it or something. I thought the custom shop would do anything you wanted as long as you had the cash. Id rather have a floyd rose. they are awesome looking guitars but thats a pretty hefty price tag. Id rather have a custom job. sweet looking guitars though. at least they were just like the real deal unlike some other brand of guitar's signature guitars that people pay out the nose for.

Comment

Ok so who here hit the BIN on that auction?! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
            X