Used RR-1's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used RR-1's

Hi, I'm getting really close to buying a new guitar. I've been looking at RR-1's on ebay. I'm willing to spend probably up to $1000 for one. I've seen a couple on ebay which are in pretty good conditions, going for about $900-$1200. I'm just wondering,how much should most used RR-1's go for, so that I'm not like getting ripped off? Also, are all the RR-1's I see w/ Kahlers like older models, or just custom ones?

Re: Used RR-1\'s

900-1100

Comment

What the hell? This went out on sale just yesterday I think and it was at like $56, and I look today and it's like $1000 with like 5 days still left.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-RR1-Rhoads-g...1QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Uh, what is the seller yapping about with the color being ordered to be black on back via the Custom Shop?! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

"This was ordered from the Jackson Custom shop to be black on back, see original tag."

Comment

Serial UO. Not custom. Production Model

Comment

Depending on the age, and condition, I have seen them go from $660 to upwards of $1500. There's a thread in the Ebay section about the one that went for $660 a few days ago. It wasn't mint, but it wasn't bad either. I paid $850 shipped for mine, and it is very close to mint condition. If you are looking for a graphic (Bengal, lightning sky etc..)you will pay more, that is for sure.

Basically, if you can get one for under $1000 in good shape, you did okay.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Yeah, I'm not buying it if it goes well over $1000, that's for sure. I guess plain 'ol black would be fine enough for me, but painted bevels or pinstripes would be nice too. I would prefer EMG's too, so it may be a while before someone puts something like that up on sale...

Comment

CLICK ME This is an auction by Matt's Music. Contact him quick if you are interested.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I was gonna bid on that RR-1 that went for $660 on Ebay, but decided to pass as I really don't want a tremolo. I had emailed the seller and it was a 2001 model with frets in good shape. I really thought it would bring more $$. When I went to bed it was at $660 and I thought sure somebody else would put in another bid! Wow, somebody got a deal.

What I really want is an RR-1T in black with gold pinstripes. And rear-routing is preferred, but I'd probably have to go custom shop to get that. Anyway, does anybody know about availability of an RR-1T in black with gold pinstripes? How much do they usually go for on the used market?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I was gonna bid on that RR-1 that went for $660 on Ebay, but decided to pass as I really don't want a tremolo. I had emailed the seller and it was a 2001 model with frets in good shape. I really thought it would bring more $$. When I went to bed it was at $660 and I thought sure somebody else would put in another bid! Wow, somebody got a deal.

What I really want is an RR-1T in black with gold pinstripes. And rear-routing is preferred, but I'd probably have to go custom shop to get that. Anyway, does anybody know about availability of an RR-1T in black with gold pinstripes? How much do they usually go for on the used market?

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll have a MUCH harder time finding one of those than a Floyded RR1.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Something like this right?

http://www.j-guitar.jp/sea/JG/view_d...i?pid=10144307

Comment

RR1T's seem to bring a little bit more on the used market. According to a Jackson brochure I had, they only make 50 RR1T's per year.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

50?! Wow, either they make a very small percentage with the fixed bridge or Jackson is a lot smaller company than I thought it was!

Comment

Dammit, looking for one is starting to piss me off. -_-

Comment

Working...
                            X