Noob question about KV's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob question about KV's

I got to try a KV2T today. The body was a bit thicker than I would have expected. I know it has a shorter scale than than the KV2 and no bevels on the wings but are there any other differences in the body shape? Eventhough there are three Jackson dealers in my city at any one time they have about 6 USA Jacksons in stock amongst the three of them so I never could compare them.

Re: Noob question about KV\'s

I'm not aware of any difference in body sillouette, but obviously there's plenty of other differences between a KV2T and KV1s KV2s and KV Customs....

Also, from what I remember, the KV2T was available with the 25.5 and 24.75 scale length.
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Yes the KV2T was available, as a mistake I've heard, in a 25.5" scale. I prefer that scale for this shape thats why I grabbed 2 right away. You can still find them from time to time. The body shape should be the same, but the neck profile is way different. Speed neck on the KV1's and 2's and more of a "C" on the KV2T's.
      my 2 cents...
      v
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

get a KV1...nuff said

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          get a KV1...nuff said

[/ QUOTE ]
          Ditto.

Comment

Working...
          X