Well, I did it! Here she is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I did it! Here she is!

My buddy and I traded Guitars. He got my 1989 Charvel 750XL is near mint condition. I got THIS!

Early production Rhoads Custom in Ferrari Red. Originally a Kahler, but modded to an OFR...

Whadda ya think? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Well, I did it! Here she is!

I think it kicks ass! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Put the Kahler back. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Looks amazing congrats!

Comment

I plan on restoring the guitar and re-fitting a Kahler, but for now I'm going to play it and enjoy it!

Comment

damn I love v's [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I like the colour. Haven't seen any others like that.

Comment

Holy...You just brought me th drug I wanted [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

The inlay over the serial number scares me [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  The inlay over the serial number scares me [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding, what's the deal with that?
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Yea thats kinda fishy...then again I wouldn't give up a 750xl for a Rhoads either though, so I'm probably not the guy to ask. Don't shoot me, I'm just not a fan of pointy V's. Nice looking guitar though.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did some research on that, and a couple of things match up nicely to keep me comfortable that it is real... First, the "Made in USA" is tucked under the "N" in the logo, which acording to www.jacksoncharvelworld.com was common for early production, also stated is that endorsee and employee guitars usually didn't have S/N's. Also, the workorder number is in pencil under the clear in the trem cavity. It play like my '86 did... (S/N RR1799) and I've played a number of copies, and this does feel like a Jackson...

If anyone has a link or knows how to get Workorder info, I guess I could get my hands on the actual S/N. But, Hey, it's a nice guitar!

Comment

Its hard to see...can you post a bigger pic [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Fantastic score! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Would you like to trade it for my RR-59? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did some research on that, and a couple of things match up nicely to keep me comfortable that it is real... First, the "Made in USA" is tucked under the "N" in the logo, which acording to www.jacksoncharvelworld.com was common for early production, also stated is that endorsee and employee guitars usually didn't have S/N's. Also, the workorder number is in pencil under the clear in the trem cavity. It play like my '86 did... (S/N RR1799) and I've played a number of copies, and this does feel like a Jackson...

If anyone has a link or knows how to get Workorder info, I guess I could get my hands on the actual S/N. But, Hey, it's a nice guitar!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he was talking about its authenticity... Probably more a question whether it was stolen at one time, and that was done to keep anyone from identifying it with the serial number.
                            https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Very cool guitar. Pics of the back side?
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X