SLATQH Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SLATQH Owners

I wish I had mine still. I sold it to Roodyrocker about two years ago. It was a trans green one.

Comment

I broke down and bought one. A trans blue. Should be here on Friday.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

the guitars shown here are all beautiful. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Is this considered 'amber'?

Comment

I believe thats burnt cherry sunburst.
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

thanks.

Comment

I don't think that's BCSB(Burnt Cherry Sunburst). I used to have a BCSB SLATQH with an oiled neck. Damn I wish I had never sold it. That guitar was sweet. The pic is crappy, but you'll clearly see the difference in color.

Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

yea 3333, definately not the same ... though the center of the body on your old guitar looks to be close in color.
                btw: beautiful guitar!

Comment

I would say it looks closest to amber. Check out this link they have pics of their current inventory there. The closest looking to me is definately Amber, at 1st I thought Cheery Burst, or maybe Solar, but after looking I'm thinking Amber.

Guitars
                  Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Well every guitar company is different but that looks the same as my Warmoth quilt top which is Cherry Sunburst. Its definitely not burnt cherry sunburst. It could be Amber I guess.

Comment

That makes sense, I'd say amber sunburst. It's definitly not CSB or BCSB.
                      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Could be amber lagerburst, it looks a lot like the ALB Jazz'R I used to have.
                        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I would say it looks closest to amber. Check out this link they have pics of their current inventory there. The closest looking to me is definately Amber, at 1st I thought Cheery Burst, or maybe Solar, but after looking I'm thinking Amber.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the link ... looks closest to amber to me too.

edit: DAMN, I really should look at the entire page before I post! After further review ... Amber Lager Burst.

Great finish, though I prefer less burst.

Comment

Working...
                          X