The RR1 is finally here. PICS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The RR1 is finally here. PICS!

So here is what you can get for $850 shipped.

Never mind the messy workstation, look at the guitar dammit. The color in the close-up is more realistic. I'm sorta thinking it's Cobalt Blue now, instead of Electric Blue. Anyone know for sure? Either way, other than a few very minor dings on the sides, and tips, this thing is immaculate, with no noticable fretwear, or pick swirl at all. I am happy.

By the way, I compared the neck to my KV4s, because a lot of people ask what the neck on the KV4 is like. Well, it is identical in shape and width. With my eyes closed, I can not tell the difference.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: The RR1 is finally here. PICS!

Nice score!!! I love that color. Congrats.

Comment

That's sweet bro. Is this your first RR1? I love mine, and already want another one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Congrats on a great axe!

Comment

Very nice. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Aren't ya glad we all brow beat you into buying it? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It looks Cobalt Blue to me.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

If I remember correctly Scott, it was indeed you and Jeri that "urged" me to buy it. My eternal thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

here is one other possibility on the color. It could also be candy blue. I wish I knew which one it was.

Jeri it is my first RR1. I was always a little iffy on them before because of the size, and the pickguard, but now I've played it, I'm completely over it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

One question, how do you open the electronics cavity on front loaded RR's? It looks like the knobs would get in the way.

Comment

I think its candy blue, but hard to tell. The cobalt blue has a less noticeable metallic flake, i think..

Comment

Whatever color it is, it's bloody cool! Congrats Zeeg! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Beautiful, even with the fugly evil bridge [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice. Mine is similar in color, but seems to be a little darker. I don't know what the color is called either.

Comment

That's really nice, and you got a good deal as well, I'd say [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        One question, how do you open the electronics cavity on front loaded RR's? It looks like the knobs would get in the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

The volume and tone pots are attached to the plate. You take out the screws, and the whole thing comes off.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Very nice. Mine is similar in color, but seems to be a little darker. I don't know what the color is called either.

[/ QUOTE ]

That looks awesome with those EMGs. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

It looks stealable! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] 3 small screw hold the pickguard on. Remove them and the whole deal lifts right off.
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X