X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Fans

Check this bith out!

http://www.gbase.com/Stores/Gear/Gea...px?Item=846630
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Re: Warrior Fans

[ QUOTE ]
    Check this bith out!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's absolutely BITHIN'! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Looks a lot like Stuka's WR1, black with white bevels.

Comment

That's a custom right? I like those flip-out battery compartments.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        Check this bith out!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's absolutely BITHIN'! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Looks a lot like Stuka's WR1, black with white bevels.

[/ QUOTE ] I like mine better. No battery box! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That's a cool one. Someone should snatch that up pretty quickly. Can't tell if its a custom shop since no headstock pic is there but Jackson did do a limited number of WR1 Selects with EMG's and the battery compartment. A Gunmetal one was still for sale at Splawn Guitars last time I checked.

Scott
          Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

As much as I like warriors, and as much as I like black with white bevels, I don't think they go together well. I think the warrior looks odd without a rear bevel, which in itself would look odd on a warrior.

Comment

They do look a little odd without the bottom bevel to match. Someone here has a black/white custom shop with thin white on the bottom, reverse hs, slant fretboard though. Not sure if its bevelled or not but having the white there really cleans up the lines on the guitar. Anybody seen a Warrior with pinstripes? I haven't so far.

Scott

Comment

When I saw the thread title I thought "What?? Warriors have fans in them???" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Must be some smokin' hot pups in there then... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Man..I never really cared for Warriors before, but now..HOLY CRAP! I love the white bevels. *drools*

Comment

That is gorgeous

Comment

Bound neck and headstock fine - but the white bevels make it look a bit too retro for me. I think Jackson should bring back the "vintage"/tobacco sunburst. Otherwise, I'll stick with my trans-black WRMG.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Did anybody happen to see the Roswell Rhoads in chlorine?
                        OMFG i think im gonna jizz.
                        Tetsuo wasnt kidding when he said this thing was gorgeous.
                        http://www.gbase.com/Stores/Gear/Gea...px?Item=846631
                        Gil

Comment

Yeah, the Roswell is indeed gorgeous. There's another thread about this one somewhere. I've seen a few and each one is nice. I actually have a custom order in for something really similar to one of these! Of course, I wouldn't mind having a Roswell too.

Scott

Comment

i like the white bevels

Comment

Chris has a warrior with white bevels, and it's done right... that one posted above is missing a white edge.
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X