Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My FIRST USA Jackson!!! Bengal RR1

[ QUOTE ]
    Awesome guitar!!! Bengal paint job looks KILLER!!! If you want 24 frets you can get a Jackson Stars, they are made to U.S. specs but in Japan and they are cheaper!

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of Jackson Stars... the reason I was in the local stores a lot recently checking out all the Jacksons was because I wanted to order a Jackson Star to my specs...so I was going around to see what features on what Jackson I liked the best. But now that I have gotten this Bengal RR1, it'll be a loooooooong time before I can save up enough to order a Jackson Star.

But a Jackson Star is definitely on the "to buy next" list [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] That's smokin', dude!!! Love the bengal on that one! Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] That's smokin', dude!!! Love the bengal on that one! Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, now I just need the pants that go with it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Actually, I *do* want a strap that goes with it... anyone know where I can get Bengal striped (or at least tiger - ish striped straps?)

Thanks,

- Leo.

Comment

Damn... that is a nice looking V.

-Nate
          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Actually, I *do* want a strap that goes with it... anyone know where I can get Bengal striped (or at least tiger - ish striped straps?)

Thanks,

- Leo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a couple:

http://69.28.198.16/Levys_2005_StrapAndB...traps_pg48.html

http://69.28.198.16/Levys_2005_StrapAndB...traps_pg28.html
            Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Great, looks like what I am looking for, thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Swwwwweeeet...

Can you now give it to me?

[/ QUOTE ]

NO [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Dang...Well,I guess I can't do anything else...Unless! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

wow... just wow... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  this is an awesome guitar!! love the paintjob!!
                  great score man!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    Swwwwweeeet...

Can you now give it to me?

[/ QUOTE ]

NO [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Dang...Well,I guess I can't do anything else...Unless! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I can't reply to everyone, but thanks for all the kind words again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

In addition to being my first USA Jackson, it's also my first Rhoads and my first gitar with a "real" graphic. (other than my 5150 replica from Meanstreet) So it's special to me on numerous fronts.

Glad fellow JCFers seem to like it too [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I have always wanted a Bengal graphic...damn that's nice. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah, I've always wanted a Bengal too, but I never even considered getting a RR in Bengal, because all I've seen have been Soloist type guitars in Bengal... so it was love at first sight when I saw this baby [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

where's my nitro pills? That thing's giving my conservative old heart palpitations. You should take it to blues jams around the town. You will definately always be recognized. Nice, enjoy.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              where's my nitro pills? That thing's giving my conservative old heart palpitations. You should take it to blues jams around the town. You will definately always be recognized. Nice, enjoy.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is very high on my "to do with this guitar" list [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X