KV2 has arrived!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KV2 has arrived!!

I played it for three hours after work and it's friggin' awesome! Can't wait for the gig this weekend. Many thanks to Scott from VWALL GUITARS for the quick delivery time. I had a friend take some pictures for me, but I don't know how to post them, I'm computer illiterate. I'll see what I can do.

Re: KV2 has arrived!!

What.color.is.it.

www.photobucket.com to post pic.

Comment

It's transparent red.

Comment

I'm new at this, but here goes. I wanted to take it outside for some better lighting, but it's too cold where I live.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c66/110db/?sc=1

Comment

Your album isn't public. Just copy and paste the image links into a new reply.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

edit: nm

Comment

Hmmm, very nice color! sweet buy [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks nice. Good luck with it. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

here you go mate!

Comment

ps: looks great! do you own any other KVs, or maybe a RR?

Comment

*drools* I just love KV2's and that one looks awesome

Comment

Congrats, that is a beautiful color. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          ps: looks great! do you own any other KVs, or maybe a RR?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I have a Custom Shop Dinky Reverse with the shattered glass finish that is awesome and a couple of cheaper Professional series models.
                          I also have an old Charvel 3DR that just got refinished in Blue Python snakeskin by GMW Guitarworks that looks fantastic. Those guys are great.
                          Last but not least, I have a Candy Apple Red Charvel Predator that is a suprisingly good guitar for not costing a whole lot.

Comment

Wow, that's sweet! Red really looks great with chrome hardware. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                            X