Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New score - Roope Latvala's Custom Rhoads RR2073!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New score - Roope Latvala\'s Custom Rhoads RR20

Damn :/ If you do happen to see one, can you please tell me about it? I really want to get my hands on that album, I only have 1 song on mp3 right now - Rock Sauna. :/

[ QUOTE ]
    only 400 copies of Latvala Bros. plays Wooden Eye were printed, or so says Roope when I got him to autograph my copy. I got my copy from ebay. I havent seen one on there since then, and I check every few days just because im obsessed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

its an awesome album. every song is fun and strange in a very cool Roopey way

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        i have the Stone Cold Soul official vid, and i have 2 live shows, each with 2-3 songs.

[/ QUOTE ]
        I think those are the same ones I have. Got them from an FTP server. I should have the address somewhere.

I also found some screenshots from this Stone site:
        http://www.stonetribute.tk/

I have a CD copy of the Latvala Bros CD. It has some really unique guitar playing on it. Definately worth checking out.
        My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

i think Roope and his brother Jussi should do another album. It would be interesting to see how they've changed over 10 years (although Roope hasnt changed much in 20 years!)

Roope in 1989

Roope in 1999, playing a Tokai LP

Roope in 2004 still playing those Rhoads

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            yeah it does, but im sure it has something to do with the ESP endorsement. they probably didn't like seeing pictures all over the net of roope still playing his jacksons on tour after ESP started endorsing him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Roope even said Jackson sucks nowadays. I'm sure he meant on musician's treatment and marketing not the quality of guitars. Anyways, he even paid a little for his ESP's.

Well, if you treat musicians lame, you'll loose them. And they could do great marketing job for the company.

btw. thanx for that Roope with LP pic [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

when did Roope say that jackson sucked? from some kid on a bodom forum?

Ive talked to roope about his jacksons twice, and alexi about his once, and they still love them. Roope is only playing ESP because bodom as a band is endorsed by them. he really doesnt have much of a choice, hes just getting awesome free guitars out of the deal, and no one would ever argue against that.

Comment

from an interview dude.

actually, talking about kids, few days ago i teached some kid on bodom forum there's no "i spit on your grave" video lesson. he had same nick as you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

lololllllollooooololol

theres a lesson and audio of it, no video. my mistake

Comment

ha, ha [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] anyways, thanx for the solo videos and stuff, just don't question my sources lol

Comment

Just seen Children of bodom last night and Roope played ESP only, no jacksons [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I meet Roope in parking lot after the show, but he was to drunk to talk to him [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I would give anything for one with 24 frets.
                        I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Working...
                        X