Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trans Purple SL2H is in da house!! pics inside!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trans Purple SL2H is in da house!! pics insid

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't really like that colour of purple on the last pics, maybe its just the glare, but it kinda makes it pinkish.. I think that color would look better on like a rhoads or a V, but for a SL2H I definately like a darker purple

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine arrived yesterday....I can assure you that they are definately not pink. It is a deep, rich purple. The camera flash is what makes them look pinkish. I have tried to take pics too...I get the same result. I will try to get a pic in natural sunlight... [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Doug,

We are supposed to get some sun today, but I'm not so sure. I'd like to see pics when you get them.

Comment

Hahaha yea.. a nice deep rich purple would definately be amazing.

Comment

looks pretty cool...
          Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

This is the closest I have got to the actual color (still doesnt do it justice). I think we had the same trouble with the LTD Chlorine run. The guitars were much darker & richer in person...
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

mmmm........ purple and gold..... mmmmmm

Comment

Normally I'm not a big fan of purple, but that looks absolutely incredible!
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Sweet sweet sweet. Congrats!
                  -Sol

Comment

A W E S O M E guitar congrats!

Is it possible to take some pics of the LTD outside in the sunshining world [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ?

Comment

By the way does anyone know where i can find a topic about the creation / discussion about of the trans purple sl2h? I used the search, but with no results.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Any help would be great! Thanks in advance.

Comment

Thanks again for all the compliments. And once again, the pictures do not even begin to do this guitar justice. the guitar is absolutely amazing in person. Its just stunning. Everyone I have showed mine to just is awestruck. As luck had it, I had a hardwood veneer buyer in my office the day it showed up and he looked at it and he was VERY impressed with it. Figured woods are also his hobby as well as his business and he was ga ga over it. and Yes, Scott swapped out the pickups for me. I dont like Dimarzios. I love Duncans. they are just standard Duncans that come with SL2H models, a JB in the bridge and a 59 in the neck. There was a thread about this guitar when Scott ordered them a while back. If your interested, give Scott a call and he will hook you up!!! Scott is great to deal with. I was very impressed with his service.

Tone
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Re: Trans Purple SL2H is in da house!! pics inside!!!

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          Thanks Nate! I love the pimp gear. THe Hat I just may opt to order!!! It just screams pimp! It might be stylin stage wear. Hey, people will remember me!! I will stand out on stage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, if you do that, you MUST post one picture. It would be legendary.

-Nate

[/ QUOTE ]

Nate, I promise I will post a pic here if I do that!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] i am considering it for a show in teh spring time.
                          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

called today and there are still 3 of these left and they are on special... wheels are spinning...the old sell this ..trade that.. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                            “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

All I can say is DAMN !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X