Dumb Luck....Found a PC1 Strathead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Luck....Found a PC1 Strathead.

Dude buys it, doesnt like it, he paid $2250 a month ago, I paid $1340 shipped overnite. Brand spanking new. Shitty top huh? Between this and the archtop, just call me Brooks jr....

These pictures suck, will do some better ones next weekend...

Shawn

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Re: Dumb Luck....Found a PC1 Strathead.

Sweet! What a score.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Fuckiiiiiiiiiiiiiing A! what a score.
      how do you like the neck on it?
      (had you ever played one before?)
      Most probably my next guitar purchase will be a PC-1
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

What shitty top? This looks great!

Comment

I owned a Euphoria that I sold to Mark (MD) a while ago. Regretted it ever since. Love that full neck.

Shawn
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            What shitty top? This looks great!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sarcasm...The top is unreal.

Shawn
            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

great score...awesome. Congrats on another great guitar!!
              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Man that's sweet. You always score the coolest guitars
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Congrats Shawn. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Somebody get my bathing suit so I can go swimming. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wow! Great score, Shawn. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Can't wait to see better pics - killer top and awesome flame in that neck. Damn.

Comment

nice guitar. congrats!

I like how it changes colors. in that first picture it's bright blue and in the next one it's real dark. is it made of the same stuff that mood rings are made of?
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          nice guitar. congrats!

I like how it changes colors. in that first picture it's bright blue and in the next one it's real dark. is it made of the same stuff that mood rings are made of?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why yes Tim. It's actually the very limited edition Phil Collen PC1M. The finish contains actual living microbial particles of Phil Collen's psyche. No matter where he is in the world, the guitar reacts in unison to Phil's mood.

You will notice in the first picture, the brightness you see was caused by Phil just getting off the phone with his accountant who called because the quarterly Jackson check had just come in.

However in the second picture, the color darkened to almost black, as he had just entered into the opening riff of pour some sugar on me for the 1,234,38th time.

It's a very super special limited edition, certified, FBI proven, notarized, baptised and circumsized model. There were only 10,000 made for the U.S. market, but feel free to make me offers for trade.

Shawn
                          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Nice score, Shawn. That's sweet. I miss my PC1 very much.

Re: the color changing, I'm guessing the bottom pic - no flash - is more "true" in representing the color? I've got to say that I've noticed a trend of many of the chlorines coming out of Jackson lately seeming to have much darker shades of blue. Can't say that I like that, honestly. They used to be done more like the top photo, though with the green-ish center being a bit more prominant. Maybe they've been doing this to cover up some crappy tops. ...Then again, chlorine is a color that's really hard to photo well. So maybe it's partially crappy pics by dealers & sellers.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Nice score, Shawn. That's sweet. I miss my PC1 very much.

Re: the color changing, I'm guessing the bottom pic - no flash - is more "true" in representing the color? I've got to say that I've noticed a trend of many of the chlorines coming out of Jackson lately seeming to have much darker shades of blue. Can't say that I like that, honestly. They used to be done more like the top photo, though with the green-ish center being a bit more prominant. Maybe they've been doing this to cover up some crappy tops. ...Then again, chlorine is a color that's really hard to photo well. So maybe it's partially crappy pics by dealers & sellers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Pat. I tell you what, I have owned and seen "Chlorine" from Jackson, in particular an older PC-1. They are not even the same animal colorwise. This is more Royal Blue than Chlorine. As a matter of fact, there really isnt any hint of green in it. Honestly, I just assumed this was a new color.

Chlorine didnt even come to mind to be honest. I am a sucker for beautiful blues, and this is definitely one.

Shawn
                              Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X