Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dumb Luck....Found a PC1 Strathead.

[ QUOTE ]
    Man, so sorry. I really made sure I didnt step on any toes...Hope I didnt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shawn, I just bought two guitars this week, so I really, really did not need another score. It was one those "I hope I get it...I hope I don't get it" moments. The seller agreed to sell it to me, and i thought it was mine, but then he emailed me back saying the 1st guy (presumably you) had finally gotten back to him and he had to honor that deal.

Ordinarily, I would have been a peeved at the seller for not disclosing that there was someone ahead of me before agreeing to sell it to me, but under the circumstances, I'm glad it went down that way. Anyway, if I were pissed it would have been at the seller not you.

But now that you posted pics of that top, I'm pissed at you!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Real Nice Score Congrats. I love my Solar, but I love that blue. One like that is next. Maybe Custom Shop.
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

That is a fantastic price for a great guitar. Anyone who thinks 24 frets are a must should play one of these!
        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Cool score. I like the Strathead shape much better than the regular shape those come with.
          Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Awesome score. That top looks like water. Sweet!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              dang!!!! now i REALLY have to come over!!! we should have a phil collen guitar-o-rama...like a pair of big JCF dorks.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whaddya mean "LIKE" JCF dorks? Maybe we can pose them in many different scenarios, like floating on a raft, sitting at the kitchen table, playing poker, etc....

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]Hey, look! The blue one's cheating!
              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Dude buys it, doesnt like it, he paid $2250 a month ago, I paid $1340 shipped overnite. Brand spanking new. Shitty top huh? Between this and the archtop, just call me Brooks jr....

These pictures suck, will do some better ones next weekend...

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha "Brooks Jr"......Sorry guys, no NAMM pics this year - cant make it...

Brooks
                www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

thats OK, I am going....I will try to take 5743574953643485304347353874394389 pics at the Jackson Wall, and maybe some others too...
                  Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

BTW, sweet axe.. I have the exact same one... and its my main gigging guitar...
                    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Working...
                    X