My Collection - PICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Collection - PICS

Is that green charvel the one that has a bunch of different colored woods in the neck?
    canw e see a pic of the back?
    that one is killer!
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Wow, very nice! I am partial to the lightning sky, and the deep blue (what's that color's official name?) SL2.

Is the au natural one SL3? I can't really tell from the pic whether it has binding or not. That one is beautiful too.

Comment

Love the trans green [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Is that the Guitar Asylum NAMM guitar?
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

The Charvel is a NAMM guitar. The back of the neck is one solid color. Rob doesn't want to take the picture off the site. The Trans Blue is a SLATQH. The Natural and Lightning Sky are both SL1.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

maple neck and that would [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X