Just played an old USA Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just played an old USA Jackson

Is someone gonna buy this I am thinking about calling them tommorow and having it shipped to me in the USA>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Someone should buy it to keep for me until I get the money. :P

Hanneman!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Read my mind, $10 worth of cheesy stickers and we are in bi'nes! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] (I just sold and ESPee Haneman with the same specs, but I think an SD Jackson might just come and move in for good)

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean this James? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry, but ESP's are toys compared to Jacksons, much less an SD Jackson!
        I love admins!

Comment

Could ESP get any close to ripping off Jackson without getting the FMIC legal bitchslap?

Comment

Thats the one Toru!!!! You bas'tid. I did have 2nd thoughts, but my new toy should be on its way to me next week so ESP, what ESP?? LOL!
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I have an '87, and the only thing I hate about it is three miniswitches. I wish it had a regular switch like that one does.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too- my '87 now has a 5 position toggle in place of the previous mini switches.

Comment

Working...
              X