Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sweet mother of God I want this!!

[ QUOTE ]
    Are there problems with chipping on the points? It's been my experience with my '86 Kelly that there are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you drop it or bang it around.

Comment

Hmm.. kinda of topic but Im wondering

Those "Death Kelly" models.. Custom only? or is there like a small batch of them made, which means might be possible to find one somewhere.. cause I am looking at those and they look damn good, would love to get one over the next year or so heh

Comment

Dude, what's with all the "heh" and "hah" in your posts? Do you type while watching stand-up comedy or something? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

BTW, there are no small batch Death Kelly's that I know of.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

The only death kelly I know of was the NAMM one for last year. There may have been others since but I wouldn't think they would have been built yet.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Hmm.. kinda of topic but Im wondering

Those "Death Kelly" models.. Custom only? or is there like a small batch of them made, which means might be possible to find one somewhere.. cause I am looking at those and they look damn good, would love to get one over the next year or so heh

[/ QUOTE ]

I only see one heh.. other than the "Hmm" T_T.. I dunno, I came from online gaming so I guess im a spammer like everyone else, just be thankful I don't say "pwned"

Aww.. I want one of those Death Kelly's.. but I don't think I have enough of a chunk to spend on a custom

Comment

Working...
            X