WO 1866 arrived Safe!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WO 1866 arrived Safe!!!!

Yes this was originally damaged in transit from the CS to Vwall, possibly due to improper packing from the custom shop its hard to say. Vwall was excellent in handling the situation. The custom shop was great as well. I mean things happen. You just need to deal with them and move on. If they learn something from this and prevent it from happening again, then that much better. All in all I am very happy!!!
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Wow, there's a bit of flame on that spalted maple top! And I like the binding on the flattop body! This is probably the first flattop KV I've ever seen.

Comment

That's is so beautiful! I love seeing it again!
        And so you know, I didn't rock out on it at all ;-)
        hehehhee.
        Thanks for the super kind words!!
        I appreciate it and thanks for your patience thru this all!
        It was a pleasure to work with you on this guitar!!!

Enjoy!

Scott
        Vwall Guitars

Comment

the sheer overwhelming dopeness of it all ...

very nice!

Comment

I'll give you $50 bucks for it...
            Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
            The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

that is a sweeeeet v. Well done man! Did you have a have a hard time deciding between doing the inlays so they look right when the guitar is vertical or horizontal?

Comment

(shake my head in disbelief)
                was it an NAMM piece?

Comment

Congrats! Glad it all worked out for you. That guitar looks amazing.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

It just seemed right to go vertical with the inlays. I mean the guitar screams vertical to me. And no this wasn't a NAMM piece. Thanks to all for the great comments. I haven't been able to plug in just yet. I am in the process of moving to my new house and am in a transitional apartment. All my gear is packed up. 3 half stacks in my reach but no cords to connect! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Just ridiculous!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The neck does feel so awesome. I will be going out to get some new cables and let her rip v ery soon!
                    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Another beauty.

Good choice on the headstock. It looks perfect on the KV.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow... that is absolutely gorgeous! I may have to rethink my Demon... lol
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

That rocks my friend. Beautiful. It's nice to see some some more uncommon wood like that on a Jackson. I've been waiting about 18 months for one of my customs too. It's due any day now.

Scott
                          Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

Glad to hear everything was sorted out in the end, and that's just beautiful! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Just for interest: From what I remember there was damage to the neck, so did the CS repair the damaged guitar, or start again?
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] .. stunning !!

Comment

Not quite my cup of tea, but still very nice [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                                Which tuners are these?

Comment

Working...
                                X