• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WO 1866 arrived Safe!!!!

what's the main wood?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

NOTP: All KV2T's have flat tops like that...no bevels at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I must be blind. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've even played a KV2T and didn't notice it was a flattop. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice wood. If I get another custom I would consider getting something in that wood.
        Mahogany and Maple are my fav combination for tone and I really like the look of the Maple Top.
        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Wow, that's just beautiful!!! I'm sure you must be thrilled, even with the long wait! Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I'd eat my dinner off that for sure!

Comment

YEEEEEEES!
              There it is, I was thrilled the first time I saw this.
              Congrats on one of the coolest Jacksons around.

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Jackson consistently gets some of the best spalt figure tops I've seen. With the exception of 1 or 2 really pricey and exceptional ones I've seen on the Warmoth showcase, the Jackson Spalt tops seem to always look stunning.

I actually think the abalone knobs were the way to go. I almost did it on mine, but forgot about it. I don't think its a big thing but it just complements the inlays and logo more.

Comment

Working...
                X