• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fellow DEMON owners.. id yourself

if you have something like this I mean

</img>

Re: fellow DEMON owners.. id yourself

Currently have a custom in progress. Should be here in January.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...STOMDEMON2.jpg
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

WOW..

looks VERY cool !!

Post LOTS of pics when you receive it !!
      [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thats looking awesome

Comment

i like it but i would rather have shark inlays on the board. does such a demon guitar exist (in which case how much?) or is it a custom job?
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That's a crazy lookin' reverse Demon! Hopefully the upper fret access is still solid, it looks like it might be iffy since you have the body reversed so the cutaway isn't as deep since it's normally the cutaway for the upper horn...

Comment

sweet!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] The Demons shall slowly invade the JCF! I'm in the Customshop waiting line also for a Demon. ("Sigh" the wait.)
              Whats the small toggle switch for Shredmonster? Also what work order number is yours if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

Work order is 1871

Toggle Switch is a Coil Splitter

Have a Duncan Custom 5 in bridge and 59 in neck. Going to sell them when I get the guitar and put in Aero Instruments Level 3 in bridge and Level 2 in neck. Best pups money can buy. Seems no one on this board that I can find anyway has ever heard of them or had any of these pups. But let me just say there is nothing commercially made that compares.

Anyway, when I got these picks I immediately contacted my Dealer. I specifically requested generous access to the upper frets which you can tell was not done. So Jackson was very nice and redid that area and shaved it down for upper fret access.

They did a reverse body style because I wanted the larger horn on top but did not change the bottom to accomodate upper fret access which I was very specific about when I placed my order.

Guitar was suppose to be here in August but since they had to redo the body it was changed to November. It was in the final inspection stage when I last called. Since Fender has closed their warehouse for inventory count they said no guitars will be sent out now until January so I will have to wait until then. Was hoping to get it by Christmas.

I don't care - as long as it was done right. I may order a neck through in the future if I like this one. I really like bolt ons though and I really like the neck of my PC1 and this has the same neck but no scarf joint and different head stock.
                PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

cool, cant wait to see more pics when its finished. The color works great and fits the name "The Demon". The work order on mine is 2141 so I still have a loooooooong wait. It will be pretty loud looking as I tend to like very unique finishes and other fancy options.

The wait is soo long I often start thinking of other finishes or ideas I like. But then again if it really impresses me once it arrives then who knows maybe I'd consider another if the funds allow.

For now I'm just passing the time with my Ibanez 540 p1 (demon wannabe)

Anyone else got pics? or custom shop Demon orders?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Anyone else got pics?

[/ QUOTE ]

+1.. that's the idea of the thread, where are my fellow DEMON owners [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I got a Demon on order... they jumped the gun and started production without consulting me. My notes that I sent for my updated work order and pics detailing how I want mine compared to what they produced for me:

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

im in, the gallery i think?

Comment

Working...
                        X