Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally found a guitar that suits the Dimebucker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally found a guitar that suits the Dimebucker!!

I bought this Dimebucker a couple of years ago, and originally put it in my Yamaha Weddington. It didn't suit that guitar at all. Since then, I've had it in a few others, but it just never sounded right. I got the RR1 a few months ago, and there was something wrong with the pre-amp. It hummed really bad. So I decided to completely re-wire it, without the pre-amp, and while I was at it, I decided to try the Dime in it. It sounds killer!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: Finally found a guitar that suits the Dimebucker!!

Looks pretty good in there,too...Rewiring seems to be my handicap...
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Re: Finally found a guitar that suits the Dimebuck

I like the DIME even better WITH the Mod boost, but it sounds great without as well.... And looks real sharp in a Rhoads, too [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Always loved that color!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

dime's dual blade looks awesome with a guitar with lots of straight lines like RR or KV.

Comment

Thanks guys. I really do think it looks nice in there, and will look especially nice once the J80 is gone from the neck and replaced with a Jazz or 59 or something. It sounds great too. I've been playing along to some old LPs, and it sounds especially good doing Scott Ian stuff (Anthrax and S.O.D).
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
            X