What Strings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Strings?

What brand strings come from the manufacturer on these USA Jacksons?

Also, I really like Slinky strings, but are they okay to use with the floyd rose? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

What strings are you using with the Seymour Duncan humbuckers?

Re: What Strings?

I use D'Addario XL 9-42. They feel great to me because I like the slinky feel too. Ernie Ball slinky's feel yucky to me. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

+1
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I like the Ernie Ball strings, slinky yes..yucky? no. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        I use 9-42 also.

Comment

I like Elixir (Nano and Poly) 9-42... like everyone else... They're convenient since changing strings on a Floyd can get annoying and they last longer. For alternate tunings, I like DR Hi Beam 10-52.
          If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

GHS Boomers Custom Light 9-46.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I like the Ernie Ball strings, slinky yes..yucky? no. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              I use 9-42 also.

[/ QUOTE ]
              +1
              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I've been mostly using DR Strings 11-50. Currently I have a set of Webstrings 11-50 on my RR Pro, tuned to D. Works really well for me.
                -Janne

Comment

I use ernie ball super slinky (the pink pack)

I think they are 9-46

I keep it in standard E

Now that I have a fixed bridge guitar on the way, I might move up to 10s and tune to Eb

Comment

ghs boomers 9-42, but I've got to try something else, I break way too many b and e strings [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
                    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I'm currently using the pink Ernie Ball 9-42's on my 6's, and DR TiteFit 10-52's on the 7's. I usually buy by the 10 pack what's on sale. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] The only strings I NEED to use are the TI 12 Jazz Swing Set on my 175. Everything else I'm flexible on.
                      Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

I use Dean markley sig series nickel steel custom light 9-46's
                        and dm blue steel reg 10-46.Never really liked ernie balls or boomers.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          What brand strings come from the manufacturer on these USA Jacksons?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would imagine they use Fender Strings. Makes sense I guess.
                          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

BOOOOMERSSSSS!!!!!

Comment

DAddario's usually 9-42. I get 10 packs for $20 at guitar center. They sound just as good as anything else.
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X