Archtop Rhoads ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Archtop Rhoads ?

[img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]. sorry, i've had so many bad experiences with that brand.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Heheh wow it is indeed a very nice guitar ! Tres Beau !

I think a reason it was built very fast might be (i could be wrong) that i had ordered a guitar with those specs (but different finish) quite a while ago and had to cancel half way through due to financial difficulty. I could be wrong but at the time they said it was the first time someone had asked them to build an archtop Randy Rhoads [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Peut etre c'est les Parisiens qui ont les memes idees [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I am quite jelous, but will one day order another myself [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

- Nael-Pierre

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I remember that white BC Rich artchtop V... I thought it looked awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 ! It was sweet!
        ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

The guys at the custom shop actually told me this was their first ever archtop Rhoads...
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

*thinks* That was exactly what was said to me too [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I can always find the official quote sheet etc that Jackson had mailed to my dealer. Still, funny how both people to order this were Parisiens [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

What were the specs on the one you cancelled? Figured top? solid color? graphic?

Comment

Mine has a maple neck through alder wings & plain maple 3/4" arched top, just so you know [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                And it is funny two people from the same french city ordered the same thing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X