• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are jackson SL2Hs no longer available w/ the errie

paint?

Re: Are jackson SL2Hs no longer available w/ the e

They should be, I think.
    It may be hard to find one in stock wherever you go, but a dealer should be able to order it for you otherwise.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      They should be, I think.
      It may be hard to find one in stock wherever you go, but a dealer should be able to order it for you otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like them, but I don't know if I should buy new.

I'd rather have a new guitar, but it seems as though people are usually very interested in used jacksons that are "pre fender"

so it kinda makes me wonder if I should wait for a mint pre fender one to come along

any thoughts on this?

Comment

it seems to me that those people most interested in whether a Jackson is "pre Fender" are those who are selling one and are trying to create a false notion that their Jackson is somehow more desirable than a more recently built guitar.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          it seems to me that those people most interested in whether a Jackson is "pre Fender" are those who are selling one and are trying to create a false notion that their Jackson is somehow more desirable than a more recently built guitar.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Eerie Dess is usually a finish that comes up pretty regularly on Ebay. As far as the Pre-Fender thing I agree with VitaminG. I have Jackson built pre-Fender and in 05 and I can't see any degradation in workmanship or quality. If you're looking at buying new I'd recommend Matt's Music. Good luck!

Comment

FYI....there is a Soloist on Ebay this morning. Opening price of $1100 though...kinda steep.

Comment

Yes they are... you just have to order one [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Another one too on the Bay right now...one day auction...

Comment

And NO it's not mine....

Comment

Re: Are jackson SL2Hs no longer available w/ the errie

Looks like somebody's trying to get his post count up [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] . I, on the other hand, very rarely have anything worth while to say- hence, my post count [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                      What has 9 arms and 10 legs? Def Leppard

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Looks like somebody's trying to get his post count up [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] . I, on the other hand, very rarely have anything worth while to say- hence, my post count [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

and here I am without a cookie [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X