Online dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Online dealers

@ Original question: Look farther up on this page and click where it says "Dealers" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Spoke with Scott, at the time he wasn't a custom shop dealer (though I think he is now?). He was a really nice guy to talk with, maybe sometime in the future I'll deal with him. However the custom I currently have on order I got through Matt. Matt is a heck of a guy and I highly recommend him as well. Seems like you can't go wrong whichever one you decide to go with.

Comment

Freyr, are you the one thats been beckoning me to add you on MSN IM???
        Ive trying to figure out who that is ;-)

Comment

More props to Matt, was great to deal with on the custom shop greenie run.

And though I havn't dealt with Scott@vwall, I've yet to hear a negative thing about him.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I'm a little concerned about setups and refurbished/used guitars being sold as new.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stay far away from Guitar Center! I bought an LP in Hollywood, CA, kept it for 30 days and returned it to Cincinnati, OH.

A week later I go in there looking at it again, and the guy says "Brand new guitar-just came in from Gibson" I'm laughing my ass off.

It sold, and another month later it was back, missing the pickguard, a tone knob, and the switch tip. Once again, another sales person tries telling me it's new. I know more about the history of that guitar than they do.

You get the point.

Comment

Working...
            X