Custom shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom shop

This is kinda different and has become my main guitar. It now has a Dimarzio. Actually warm to dark sounding guitar and huge perfect frets, notice the volume out of the way?
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Re: Custom shop

That's a blast from the past. Sweet guitar, congrats!
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Awesome! =)

Comment

always loved that one..didn't chuckracer own that one at one time...nice
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Nice piece of ash. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks man. This thing plays awsome, I've had it about a year and I am still amazed at the amount of sound that comes out of this light guitar. It has played a lot of gigs now and it still gets more attention than I do. I got it unplayed, the neck is a bit dirty now but thats what unfinished maple does. I don't know if Chuck had one or not. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

that is way cool. but whats up with the hole on the guitar?

Comment

Input jack.

Comment

That's a beauty! I am envious!

One of the local shops here somehow wound up with a similar one.. an ash Dinky with a maple board and black sharks. I would have snagged it but I didn't have the bread.

Comment

Charge it! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

OOOH. That is nice! Plain and simple.
                      My favorite part about that piece is the input on the front, without a plate and, like you said, the out of way volume knob. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      I would have got something in the neck, and probably a floyd if I had that chance to build that thing. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

slevy007

Comment

hmmm, she's in her birthday suit. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Yeah man, my KE-1F has one knob in the same place. That has always been my only hang up with Jacksons, the volume knobs are tall and in my way. The stop tail bridge gives it some added thump and makes this guitar even easier to play, there is nothing at all in your way when you play her. Friends who play it want it! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Man...that one's gotten around! LOL
                            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                            RIP Dime

Comment

Here is the KE-1F, your right, they do get around on me! Sluts!

Comment

Working...
                              X