• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got a KE1 on Thursday...

Very nice! Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Super cool! Saw that on Ebay.
      Does it have jumbo frets or smaller frets like many KV1s have?
      Love these Kahler fixed bridge.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments. I was skeptical about dealing with the seller since he only had feedback of 1. But he was very nice and worked with me to get it done.

Comment

Looks sweet in white! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

I got the knob out of the way but its not a MF.
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Love that trans black. I believe the knob placement was part of Marty's specs and only on the sig Kellys. I believe the knobs are in a different place on the regular production Kellys.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I believe the knob placement was part of Marty's specs and only on the sig Kellys. I believe the knobs are in a different place on the regular production Kellys.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right! Marty says, he realised the volume knob was turning down while he was playing his jackson's and he wanted the volume knob to be away from the hum. in ke-1's. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                Check my bands!
                www.myspace.com/magicktr
                www.myspace.com/sinif64
                www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Mine is a KE-1F but it dosn't have any MF sigs or anything. My Jackson strat has the knob out of the way too, I turn them down with every pick on a regular Jackson too!

Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Working...
                  X